Ford Dealer Serving Emporia, KS
Victory Ford of Garnett Serving Emporia, KS
Are you looking to upgrade to a new ride for your family? Maybe you need to expand to a three-row SUV like the Ford Explorer or Ford Expedition. Perhaps your focus is on a tough Ford pickup like the Ford F-150 or a mid-size model like the Ford Maverick. No matter what you’re looking for, you’ll find an impressive inventory at Victory Ford of Garnett for our buyers in Emporia, Kansas.
Choose Victory Ford of Garnett
Top reasons to choose Victory Ford of Garnett:
- Our friendly sales team is knowledgeable about all the latest models and can answer your questions.
- Our finance team has experts on car loans to ensure you have affordable monthly payments.
- Our skilled service team will keep your vehicle in prime condition.
Call today for an appointment to see our vehicles, or just come by at your convenience to find your next model.
Schedule a Test Drive with Victory Ford of Garnett
If you can’t decide which model you want, your next step is to take one for a test drive. Once you get behind the wheel and check out all the technology, it can help you decide if this model is right for you.
Financing a Victory Ford of Garnett Model
After you decide on your model, you’ll want to get financing to make it your own. Our in-house finance team can help you find a loan that fits your budget. We have access to multiple loans, many of which you can only get through a dealership. Get started by filling out our online form for a credit application to determine how much you’re pre-approved for.
Victory Vehicle Service Team
Our trained and experienced service technicians will help you care for your Ford vehicle. They take care of oil changes and other maintenance issues to prevent the need for early repairs. Our team provides a full range of services, such as:
- Battery testing
- Brake inspection
- Fluid flush
- Tire rotation
- Tire tread check
- And more
As the parts get older and wear out, our team will replace them to keep your vehicle running reliably. We use advanced diagnostics to ensure that we figure out the problem correctly the first time. We’ll get you back on the road ASAP with our service.
Visiting from Emporia
Start on US-50 E/W 6th Ave. Follow I-35 N/US-50 E to KS-31 in Melvern, which is about 32 miles. Take exit 162 from I-35 N/US-50 E and continue on KS-31 to Garnett, which is about 30 miles. Turn left onto N Maple St and drive to your destination.
Top Sights to See in Emporia, KS
Emporia was founded in 1857, with the railroad coming in 1869. A year later, a second railroad arrived, which led to an economic boom for the town. The first Veterans Day was observed in Emporia in 1953. Today, the city is home to a university, a hospital, and several major employers. You’ll find plenty to see and do here.
- Lyon County History Center: Learn about the local history with over 150,000 artifacts.
- William Allen White House State Historic Site: Discover the history of a local newspaper publisher.
- Buck Fund Dog Park: Bring your dog to get exercise for both of you.
- Hammond Park: With a playground, tennis courts, a nine-hole disc golf course, and shelters, there’s something for everyone.