Ford College Student Discount
In recognition of the hard work and dedication that current college students, trade school students, and recent college graduates have invested in their future -please allow Victory Ford of Garnett to reward you with $500 Bonus Cash* towards the lease or $750 Bonus Cash* towards the purchase of the new Ford vehicle* you’ve always wanted! The process is simple, and you can Confirm Your Eligibility via the link below.
To be eligible, students must meet one of the below requirements:
- Active College/Trade School Students: Student is enrolled Full-time OR Half-time based on the specifications of an accredited Four-Year College/University, Junior College, Community College, or Trade School that the student is attending
- Active Graduate Students: Student is currently enrolled based on the specifications of an accredited Graduate School program
- Recent College Graduates: Student has graduated and is within 2 years from their date of graduation.
- High School Seniors or Recent High School Graduates with a letter of intent to attend a qualifying university: Student must have completed all requirements for graduation to qualify using an anticipated or future graduation date, and have can provide Letter of Intent to attend a qualified university.
- College Student Internships Participants, Trade School Apprenticeships and Medical Student residencies now qualify with the following restrictions: Student is currently attending or will attend next semester.
Ineligible Student Categories:
- Those students enrolled less than half time based on the specifications of an accredited College/University/Trade School.
- One-course completion certificates.
- On-the-job training courses (i.e. sales training, teaching certificates, professional designations and adult education courses).
- English as a second language courses do not qualify
Proof of Student Eligibility
Proof of Full-Time or Half Time enrollment status based on the specifications of an accredited Four-Year College/University, Junior College, Community College, or Trade School
For those students between terms (i.e. summer semester/vacation) or recent high school seniors entering their first term in college in the fall, proof of prior or future term enrollment (see examples below)
Examples of eligible documentation include, but are not limited to the following:
- Copy of College/University Diploma
- Copy of Final Transcript
- Letter from College/University/Trade School Registrar’s office stating conferred graduation date and type of degree earned
- Dated letter of intent confirming enrollment – valid for no more than 6 months
- Current class schedule
Note: Student’s full name and school name must be listed as an original part of the provided documentation.
Get Started Now
You’re just four simple steps away from getting behind the wheel of a new Ford at a great price.
- Confirm your eligibility for the College Student Purchase Program by viewing the program details listed above.
- Complete the eligibility form found at https://fordrecognizesu.com/college/Home/Index. Next, print your certificate and bring it into Victory Ford of Garnett.
- Browse our extensive inventory either online or in-person at the dealership. Our Ford product experts are here to help you find the perfect vehicle for your budget and lifestyle.
- Drive away in your new Ford vehicle!
Not sure how to complete this online process? Don’t worry. Our sales team is fluent in the verification process and can assist you with the application and verification process right here at the dealership!