Ford Dealer Serving Iola, KS
Victory Ford of Garnett Serving Iola, KS
Want to get behind the wheel of a new Ford F-150 or Ford Bronco? Maybe you dream of driving the latest Ford Mustang. Victory Ford of Garnett is here to make all your car dreams come true with a wide selection of brand-new Ford models for buyers in Iola, Kansas.
Choose Victory Ford of Garnett
What you get when you visit Victory Ford of Garnett:
- Friendly and knowledgeable sales team who will show you the latest features on Ford models
- Expert finance team to help you get approved for a loan that fits your budget
- Certified service technicians to keep your Ford in prime condition
Schedule a Test Drive with Victory Ford of Garnett
With so many fabulous Ford models to choose from, it can be hard to make a decision. The best way to know which Ford is right for you is with a test drive. Get behind the wheel of the Ford Escape or Ford Explorer to find out which SUV is the best fit.
Financing a Victory Ford of Garnett Model
Once you’ve found the Ford you want to drive home, you’ll want to talk to our finance department about a car loan. We have access to many loan products to help you find the one that makes your new Ford affordable. You can get pre-approved before you visit with our convenient online credit application.
Victory Vehicle Service Team
A new Ford vehicle is an investment, and you’ll want to protect that investment with regular maintenance. Our service department at Victory Ford of Garnett will take care of all your preventative maintenance needs. We offer a full range of services, such as:
- Oil and filter change
- Battery testing
- Fluid flush
- Air filter replacement
- Tire rotation
- And more
When your vehicle gets older, it may need certain parts replaced. Our service team can diagnose the issue and determine which part has worn out. We’ll make the repair and get you back out on the road as quickly as possible. You can wait in our comfortable waiting area while we work on your vehicle or take our shuttle home or to work until the job is finished.
Visiting from Iola, KS
Start out on E Carpenter St, then N Kentucky St, and N Dakota Rd until you reach US-169 in Iola. Follow US-169 N to Garnett, which is about 27 miles. Drive to your destination on N Maple St.
Sights in Iola, KS
Located along the Neosho River, Iola has a population of just under 5,400. The town was developed after a meeting between citizens of the northern and southern parts of the county to develop a county seat. Today, Iola is a fun stop with interesting attractions and activities.
- Prairie Spirit Trail: This trail winds through small towns for 51 miles and has an easy grade for hikers and bikers.
- Boyhood Home of Frederick Funston: See the home of a famous explorer who visited the Artic and Latin America.
- Civil War Soldier Memorial and Statue: Stop and visit the statue that commemorates lives lost in the Civil War.
- Molly Trolley: Take a guided tour of historic homes on this trolley.
Drivers in and around Iola, KS, can find their next vehicle nearby at Victory Ford of Garnett. Call or visit us to learn more.